SECURITY AND PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
Hacking has become a real threat in our daily life, with most of the transaction done online and business conducted through information technology, it has become all the more important to have an insurance product which can compensate companies if they are hit with Cyber-attack.
Our Security and Privacy (S&P) Protection policy does exactly the same, our S&P policy will cover you against losses up to limit of liability bought under the policy against following risks:-
- Privacy Breach: Coverage for expenses incurred in responding to a data breach Includes notification, credit monitoring, forensics and PR
- Digital Asset Replacements: – Expenses incurred due to corruption or destruction of Digital Assets caused by a security event Includes cost of forensic exam
- Security and Privacy Liability: – 3rd party liability (defence & indemnity) for network or offline data breach Includes regulatory proceedings defence sub limit
- Business Income Loss: – Business Interruption and Dependent BI loss sustained as a result of a security event Include extra expenses
- Cyber Extortion: – Expenses incurred in responding to credible threat or connected series of threats Includes coverage for rewards payments.
DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS LIABILITY
D&O insurance provides indemnity for the individual Directors and Officers of a company against their legal liability to pay damages to third party claimants as a consequence of the third party having suffered financial loss through the negligent act, error or omission of the Director or Officer in his/her “managerial capacity”.
In other words it is a “Managerial Negligence “cover.
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY (MISCELLANEOUS)
The Professional Indemnity Policy provides an indemnity to the Insured in respect of the Insured’s legal liability to third parties that is related to negligent act, negligent error or negligent omission which was or may have been or is alleged to have been committed or omitted (as the case may be) after the Retroactive Date specified in the Policy. The policy can also cover defence cost & expenses.